I also love the pictures because I think he looks so much like Robert in them, especially the first one. That is definitely a "Robert" look!
Tomorrow we have a play date with JD's buddy from his old school, Carter Brown. I say Carter Brown because that is what JD calls him...it's not Carter, it's Carter Brown. So funny! He loves Carter Brown and used to talk about him every night when we picked him up from school. I found out that Carter Brown would talk about JD every night too! About a month after JD left Concordia, we went to Carter Brown's birthday party and they were so cute together. I was truly surprised that they remembered each other so quickly after being apart for so long! So, after that Carter Brown's mom and I decided that we had to get them together often. We had a play date right before Christmas and another tomorrow. I'm excited! Carter Brown's parents both went to A&M (his dad is class of '01 and his mom '02) and his dad is from East Texas (Lindale/Tyler) so we have a lot in common! I'll upload pics if I remember to take them!

1 comment:
Yay! You have a blog! Send me your email so I can send you an invite to mine! shae.wilson@yahoo.com. JD is so cute! Can't wait to follow along!
Post a Comment