On Sunday, I had to work again, so while I was at church Gee Gee worked hard to prepare a delicious Easter lunch for us. We had yummy brisket, twice baked potatoes, corn casserole and white chocolate bread pudding for dessert! Yum! Thanks Gee Gee!
After lunch Uncle Dwight and Aunt Kristy hid eggs for JD and he had a blast looking for them.
Thanks for the lift!
Later that afternoon, the Austin's came over for another egg hunt and chocolate fest. Chase and JD were in heaven with all of the candy-filled eggs. I am surprised that they didn't get sick after all of the candy they consumed. I know JD was keyed up from all the sugar...he didn't fall asleep until almost 10! He had a rude awakening yesterday...all of the candy was hidden and his request for chocolate as a snack was firmly denied!
All in all we had a wonderful holiday weekend. We are humbled and are eternally grateful as we remember what we are celebrating this Easter! Praise the Lord for He is Risen!

2 comments:
so cute! are easter egg hunts THE PERFECT activity for Carter and JD's age.... we had 4 because he was having so much fun! WE HAVE GOT TO GET TOGETHER SOON@!!!!!! What about this Thurs afternoon at 3?
LOVE the family pics!! So cute!
Post a Comment