Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Easter

We had a wonderful Easter this year!  JD wouldn't let me take too many pictures, but don't you worry, I made up for it with pictures of Anna!

Enjoy!


Easter Egg #1:  JD's school


JD's class.  They were really interested in taking pictures, as you can see.


Easter Egg Hunt #2:  Our neighborhood.  


The Easter Bunny made an appearance at our neighborhood hunt.  As you can see, my child did not want to have anything to do with him, so I had to take pictures of other children!  



Anna's Easter Dress (Thanks Uncle Dwight and Aunt Kristy!)




Easter Egg Hunt #3:  Easter morning after Church



Okay, the following pictures are of Anna and her Special 1st Easter outfit! 



Happy as a lark.


Precious girl!


Look at my tutu and bunny bow!



Fun's over.  Get me outta here.  Now.



BUSTED!

I die laughing every time I see this picture.  Seriously, I'm crying with laughter as I write this.  It's like we caught her doing something she wasn't supposed to.  SO FUNNY!  She's going to hate me one day for this one...

1 comment:

Shae said...

She is so cute! She looks just like her momma! Miss you!